- Does managing the process of maternity leave feel like an extra burden to your workload?
- Are you looking for ways to take the head-ache out of managing maternity leave?
- Do you want to become an employer of choice for families now and in the future?
To enquire about having a program run internally or in collaboration with other businesses contact Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Future of Maternity Transitions Whitepaper
Click here to download The Future of Maternity Transitions Whitepaper
Maximising Maternity Programs and Services equip Managers, HR Professionals and Organisational Leaders to maximise the opportunity presented by maternity leave. Consultancy services are also available for selected organisations aimed to move maternity leave transitions from best practice to next practice.
It is critical for organisations to move beyond compliance, manage proactively, find ways to leverage, and shift cultures to maximise maternity transitions:
Why we need to maximise maternity leave:
Maternity Leave and Parental Leave in the workplace can feel like a burden because of the gap that is left by a valued employee, and the unknowns about when and in what format they will return to work.
Regardless of the parental leave policy an organisation has in place, even the success of the best policy is dependent upon the attitude of the Managers who are implementing the process. This relationship is crucial in supporting and retaining talented professionals. The cost to organisations who mismanage this process is significant.
With the total number of women in the workforce increasing each decade, it is imperative for organisations to go a step beyond developing procedures around Maternity transitions, but to have a strategic process in place to:
* Educate frontline managers with strategies to get the best out of what can be seen as a disruptive process
* Equip HR Professionals with capacity to implement organisation-relevant initiatives to maximise retention and capture critical corporate IP including workflow strategies and networks
* Inform Organisational Leaders and Executives on the changing face of parental leave on both a national and international level
Maximising Maternity Manifesto
Here at Maximising Maternity we have three main aims. They are to:
1. Influence businesses and organisations to maximise the opportunity of maternity leave to improve business
2. Support Professional Women through maternity transitions understanding the unique biological, psychological and social impacts
3. Creating greater choices for families that support a strong sense of love and belonging for all children.