Maximising Maternity with Managers
Equip frontline managers with practical processes and skills to manage Maternity transitions.
Managing Maternity Leave can feel like a burden because of the gap that is left by an employee; the unknowns about when and in what format they will return to work.
With the total number of women in the workforce increasing each decade, it is imperative not simply for organisations to develop procedures around Maternity transitions, but to educate the frontline manager with strategies to get the best out of what can be seen as a disruptive process.
This unique one-day program will equip Managers with:
- Practical strategies for addressing the gaps that are created in the areas of:
- Reduced capacity within the team
- Managing commitment
- Transferring key connections
- Retaining skills and corporate IP
- Step-by-step methods for managing the process including:
- BEFORE: Embracing the implication, including critical planning and support
- DURING: Maintaining connection
- AFTER: Driving integration
- New ideas to conduct critical conversations with team-members and colleagues to support the process